Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content developers, and digital marketers some important lessons that they can apply in 2023.
But, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are three lists– and why each one uses a different methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers revealed its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Regrettably, that list taught numerous marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results page to reward appealing videos that kept audiences enjoying.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, because “watch time” provides you a sense of what content audiences actually watch, as opposed to videos that they click and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based upon time spent viewing, sharing, commenting, liking, and other elements.
In other words, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers doesn’t pay attention to videos; it takes notice of audiences.
So, instead of attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm delighted, concentrate on making videos that make your audiences pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To find out essential lessons that can be applied in 2023, we need to realize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both outright and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both short and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more important for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more important for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the dad of beloved Minecraft developer Technoblade reads a goodbye letter from his child.
The player lost his battle with cancer in June, however his tradition stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most prominent occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to end up being a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
But no one understood what he appeared like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this epic Super Bowl halftime program loaded with a few of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Developed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced storage facility, MrBeast challenges candidates to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a candy wall, compete in confection-themed video games, and enjoy their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts dazzling vengeance on a scam call center in the current version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations illustrates an individual journey from teenage years to the adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mysterious place. It has plenty of unidentified sea creatures, unusual plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most renowned pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was chosen that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does trick shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Short, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap In Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreadful gap in between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, creators Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, amusing developer Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters trying to gain entrance– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were confused by this magic trick.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its smart secret.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses a completely different methodology to figure out the top Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The leading advertisements are generally the ones with the greatest spending plans, which increase view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Video game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative agency for this advertisement was Lucky Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds a good concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative agency was Psyop, and the media company was internal.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A place where you and your clan can develop and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description says,
“Our ‘Goal of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one individual alone, however we can accomplish it if all of us join forces and join.
Similar to football players come together as a team to score goals, we aim to utilize the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the best goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative company was in-house, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a magical first-person journey through one of the most precious movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other well-regarded cast members and filmmakers throughout all 8 Harry Potter movies for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smart device? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The innovative agency was The Refinery, and the media company was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“Everyone will die. There is no hope.” The school turned into a bloody battleground and our buddies into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was internal. The ad’s description states,
“See everything that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of leading trending videos, leading Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring various kinds of video, and different types of advertisements are better for different marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can use in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ Best SMM Panel